Thursday, January 26, 2012

Self Control...

Self control... Or lack there of in my case! If I get something in mind you can bet the farm I'm not dropping it until I have gotten whatever, done whatever, or gone wherever. When I was a little girl my mom would say "Oh great Nat's on a mission!" Well I'm honestly always on a mission for one thing or another... My mind just turns and turns with ideas, things to accomplish, make, do or buy.
One of the things I'm on a mission for these days is tile and new carpet! I just can't stop thinking about it, researching people in the area to do the flooring, and trying to get Jeff on board. His argument... The dogs still wet the carpet at night while we're asleep. One solution, don't let them sleep in bed with us... YAH RIGHT! My solution is get new carpet, stop being lazy and making excuses not to take them out right before bed. I'm thinking hoping that getting new carpet will help them bc they won't already smell their scent on it and think its a giant potty pad... And help us to be better about taking them out at night instead of just putting potty pads out.
Getting new carpet and tile is no small expense so I've also been thinking of other things I would gladly cut out if we could get it. First thing was getting my nails done every two weeks. Yesterday I went to Sally's to buy some nail strengthener and a cuticle stick... Here comes the lack of self control! I see the words SALE and just can't help myself!
I left there with these must-have items...

Now Tate and I have beautifully shellacked nails done by yours truly!
Other current missions are...
Becoming more organized around the house
AND
Finishing the photo books I'm behind on
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment