Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GW Crafters...

This past weekend I packed up all my sewing stuff, my computer and my silhouette and went to Mendy's for a weekend of crafting! Mel and Ali met us there and it was perfect! I have so many things to prepare for these days and these girls were a major help in getting me where I need to be!



Whats a Girls Weekend of Crafting without matching T's!




Friday night Mendy, Ashley, Lindsay and I made moss monograms, much like the one Rach and I made for my wedding not too long ago but smaller! Click Here to read more about our moss letters! This was my first time using the Silhouette and let me just say... I. Loved. It!



Saturday we dyed tshirts for two different bachelorette parties I am throwing in the next 3 weeks, printed invitations and inserts, then addressed them all, made water bottle labels for both parties, screen printed 25 shirts, put together a lil something for the rest of our GWGs (Girls Weekend Girls), made the cutest frame for a friend of Mel's that is having a baby boy very soon, and sewed together tshirt blankets that I have been working on forever and ever bc my machine has been messed up! I am so glad to finally get the blankets to Jennifer and cannot thank her enough for her patience! I am so impressed with all we actually accomplished I must say! We ate spaghetti, enjoyed some adult beverages, chex mix and chatting! I can't wait to do it again soon... Maybe here in CS this time ;D


Here are a few pictures from the weekend... The rest you will have to see once the parties take place...







Thank you so much Meh for hosting such a fun weekend! Miss you girls already!

No comments:

Post a Comment