Friday, April 8, 2011

Wine night Wednesday...

The local winery, Messina Hof, has a wine and chocolate paring on Wednesday nights. I have been wanting to go for some time now but never actually got around to it. A co-worker of mine, Joe, said that his wife Christy and her mom, PK, would be interested in that type of thing so I invited them. After work on Wednesday we met at the winery and it could not have gone any better. PK and Christy each brought a friend and we made such a wonderful group. 
They brought us three wines and two types of chocolates... Almond Sparkling wine, Riesling, and a barrel reserve port wine. I loved them all but in the end the Riesling was everyones favorite!




I will definintly be going back soon! Maybe I can even drag Erica and Rach along next Wednesday! 
Messina Hof is such a neat and beautiful place. On the property there is a wine bar, restaruant, Bed and Breakfast, and a 42 acre vineyard. My friend Brittany took her bridal portraits and had her rehearsal dinner there. If you have not been I strongly recommend that you go!

 


1 comment:

  1. I love Messina Hof and would love to go to a wine night..we did a mystery dinner there once!!

    ReplyDelete