Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All in one...

This weekend I spent much needed time at home doing nothing except laundry, cleaning, cooking and baking... I. LOVED. IT! I've been dying to copy Kristen from LullabyLubbock and make cake batter bark so that's exactly what I did!

Then I decided to make Apple Cinnamon bread to have for breakfast this week... It turned out a little more bland than I had hoped but it didn't stop us from eating it... I guess I'll add a little more apples and cinnamon next time.


Monday was Rachel's 26th birthday so we went to dinner at Christopher's to celebrate. I was so excited because as we all know I love birthdays! I couldn't wait to try this restaraunt and I must say I was impressed. It was such a great time and nice change from our usual meeting place... Corner Bar haha.


I cant get this pic to turn so here it is...TaDa!

After dinner I waited and waited for a call saying Kaley had delivered the twins... About 11:30 that night I got the call! They are both here safe and sound. The little girl who ended up being named Peyton Blake was 6 pounds 2oz, 18" long and the little boy, Slade Jayton, 5 pounds 13oz, 18" long... Congratulations Garner Family!

Peyton Blake Garner
No pictures of Slade yet because he is in the NICU for a few more days but I will share when I can.


Tonight Rach and I will be enjoying some girl time and margaritas on the patio at Garpez, 5 O'Clock cannot come soon enough!
Half way to the weekend...Happy Wednesdsay to all!

1 comment:

  1. I love Christopher's! Let me know next time you go and I will come!

    ReplyDelete