Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunshine Days...


I'm just loving the warm weather, Sno-Cones, Frozen Yogurt, enjoying drinks, lunches, and dinners on the patio somewhere, and spending many weekend nights with great friends at Corner Bar... Take a look!

Pickle Juice Sno Cones
putting together Cortney's wedding invites

La Bodega

Rach rockin her High Gucci's

Corner Bar




Also some exciting news... Tate is for sure coming to college here in CS! She and my cousin Morgan will be rooming together at Z Islander and I couldnt be more excited! They are already loving dreading being so close to me and are already joking talking about having to kicking me out of their place.

Tate came in town last weekend to look at places with Mimi (Morgan) and we ended up at the tattoo place Friday afternoon. Since Kaitlyn was 12 she has been wanting a tattoo and has asked me to get one with her when she turns 18. I would never go out and get a tattoo just to get one and could never think of anything that I would want on my body forever but a few months ago we decided we would get each others birthday in roman numerals.

3.26.93


10.21.86



No comments:

Post a Comment