Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DIY shower curtain

For months now I have been wanting to make a new shower curtain, but not really sure what I wanted. My sweet friend/neighbor Tabby just made one a few weeks ago and I fell in love! It is an idential one of the Anthropolgie ruffle shower curtain ($118) but a fraction of the price!
AND you get to pick your own colors :)
All it took was 3 twin size flat sheets ($4.00 each) and tons of thread!
I actually started it the beginning of last week and then the snow/ice storm came through and of course I ran out of thread so I borrowed some from Tabby and ran out again!
But it is now complete!
Here is the Anthropologie one...


And here is mine!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! My sister has that actual Anthropologie shower curtain shown in your post and I love it. Maybe I will make one like yours when it comes time to re-do the guest bathroom into a kid's bathroom. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete