Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bounds Shower...

The Bounds boys weddings are quickly approaching so we decided to throw a shower for the twin grooms to be and their beautiful fiancees. The theme of the shower was "Fiesta", we had the most amazing group of hostesses and absolutely delicious food thanks to Jill Harris and Terry Archer.




Brady and Jordi


Chris and Krystal

 Brady and Jordi are getting married April 16th in Sunnyvale Texas. I have known Brady and Chris forever and love that we remain close friends. I also went to Baylor with Jordi and just love that she and Brady wound up together! Chris and Krystal are getting married on May 7th. I met Krystal last summer and have really enjoyed getting to know her a little bit better.





The shower went perfectly! We got to catch up with Claire, and see Mendy and Alex for part of the time. Jeff and Marshall even brought Nuggs for a little while! After the shower Jeff and I went back to my moms to hangout for a little bit, then picked up dinner at Betty Roses and took it to the Morris'. We spent the night playing Mexican Train dominoes. Marsh prefers to play 42 but was such a sport about trying something different! It was so much fun to spend time with them, we stayed up late, and even came up with a few new nicknames for one another hah.


Sunday morning I got to get ready for the day with Nuggs by my side! I loved every second of it and she discovered a love for David Yurman just like her Nonnie haha! Look out Marsh and Mel! After telling the Morris' bye we went to El Fenix with my mom and Tate and then got on the road back to CS!
I am so glad we were able to make it to Abilene to celebrate the Bounds marriages!
Congratulations to both happy couples!

1 comment: