Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nuggs-a-Bug...

I'll be back tonight with an update on my life the past two weeks but for now I will leave you with some pictures of my little Nuggs! I gave her some Vday Jams a few weeks ago and I'm so glad Mel sent me pics of the bug wearing them on Valentines Day!


Also Im busy designing my BLUE Nonnie shirt since its official, the Morris Twins are... BOYS!

I think I will make one similar to this but different font
When Mel was preg with Nuggs I had a pink shirt made that says Nonnie on the front. I could not wait to wear it to the hospital the day she was born, however I was in Shreveport for an Oil and Gas show and missed her birth! Dont worry though I wore it when I got home and went to see her and also at her 1st Birthday party! For those of you who don't know I am referred to/by Laney as Nonnie. I decided I wanted her to call me this because Natalie is sometimes hard to say and when the children I sat for in high school were young they started calling me this. Now I will be needing a blue Nonnie shirt to wear for the birth of the boys and for their parties! They are going to LOVE having me for a Nonnie I just know it haha. 

THE Nonnie Shirt








1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!! Haha I wonder why?!?! We can't wait to hang out with you. Glad you're getting on getting that BLUE Nonnie shirt ordered :)

    ReplyDelete