Thursday, February 17, 2011

Abilene...

Seems lately I can't stay away from my favorite little town of Abilene. I am constantly on the road home for one reason or another these past few weeks. This last week I went to Abilene for sales meetings and product training. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot of new products and useful information. I think its safe to say we all left there wanting to set the world on fire... we will see how long that last hah. It was so great seeing the McCarty Abilene boys, I sure do miss all of them!

Jeff has had numerous exams lately and has been spending most of his time here...

and making many late night runs for this...

I am so proud of him. He is great about studying and still taking time out for me and the circus. During the day he studies at home and I just love coming in from work and going in his office to see him and the animals. He makes the pups a pallet, they bring their toys in there, the cats sleep on the Bama couch in his office and he sits at his desk and studies... such a cute sight!

Saturday when I got back from Abilene Jeff and I went to Corner Bar with Mike and Rach to celebrate the accepted offer on their new home! So exited for them and cannot wait for the promised pool parties ha! Sunday it was time to celebrate Logan's new job and move to the Woodlands! I made a late lunch at the house, the boys watched basketball and I enjoyed a Sunday afternoon nap.
excuse the iPhone picture
Busy work week this week as I've been taking my new knowledge and sales training out in the work place! Wish me better luck next week because this on has been rough! Tonight it's off to Corner Bar to celebrate 2.17, St. Corners Day, hah. Tomorrow I am back on the road to ATown for the Bounds boys couples wedding shower. Mendy and Al are going as well...Cant wait to see everyone! 

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment