Monday, December 5, 2011

Honeymoon in Vegas...


We decided on Vegas for our honeymoon because it is one of our favorite places to go! We stayed at Mandalay Bay (I know I know try something new already), stayed up way too late, drank and ate wayyy too much and had SO MUCH FUN! We spent our first married Thanksgiving at this delicious buffet, gambling, and watching football at this amazing bar!
Here is a picture of us on Thanksgiving...

The next day we went to scout a spot to watch the Bama game the following day... we decided on Emeril Lagasse's Stadium Sports Book inside of The Palazzo. TO DIE FOR! If you are are a sports fan you will love it because there is tons of TV's and the food is a must have for anyone so even if you're not a sports fan... GO!


I just had to go to The Cupcakery while we were there and Im not going to lie I will probably go again this weekend when we take a little trip to Dallas... It's that good and I love cupcakes that much!



That evening we went to a very nice dinner and then to the Wynn to see Le Reve, it was beautiful! We had VIP seating, truffles, and champagne at the show to make our night even more memorable.




I feel truly sorry for whoever made these huge floral balls after doing the smaller ones for our wedding I know how much time this must have taken.



Saturday was a big game for Bama as they played their rival... Auburn! We got reservations this time to Lagasse's Stadium and made sure to get there early. While in line to get in we met some other Bama fans! The girl offered me a "cheekie" (an Alabama A sticker for your cheek) and I could tell we would be fast friends! So I can't just leave it at that I have to ask our waiter if we could switch to a bigger couch area so I could invite them to sit with us... it worked out perfectly and they agreed to come watch the game with us (thank goodness after all the rearranging I did ha). After the game we even went downtown together to play some blackjack... It was such a great day and we look forward to seeing them in New Orleans for the National Title Game!!! ROLL TIDE!


With our new friends, Dominique, Crain, and Sara.


Sunday... well... Sunday was a LONG day and a rough trip home after a long night out in Vegas!
SO WORTH IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment