Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good Luck Cameron..

Everyone knows I love a good project or party so of course I jumped on the idea of having a going away dinner for our roommate Cameron. He is in med school with Jeff and decided to do his last two years in Dallas when the opportunity came about. He has been living with us since July so he did not have to get a short lease somewhere because he knew he would be moving to Dallas in December. The months flew by and here we are in December and it is time for him to start his journey in Dallas! I was so sad to find out that I would be out of town on his last weekend here with us so I decided to do a going away dinner. It took place last Wednesday and with the help of my sister and cousin making dinner and setting up went smoothly!

We made Jingle Juice, Crescent Chicken Squares, steamed green beans, salad, Texas caviar, and a candied jalapeno spread! A friend of ours, Kristen, brought over cookies and a dessert fruit pizza ...it was all DELICIOUS and we had so much fun!





 We ended the night playing Password which I thought was a great way to end his time here... I LOVE a good game night! 
We enjoyed having him here and will truly miss the big guy! 
Don't worry son we will come to visit you soon ha.
Good Luck in Dallas Cameron!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment