Monday, August 1, 2011

July...

Wow! I cannot believe July has come and gone!
Here is a look into our July adventures...
Tate came to town! One of my favorite things! My how I miss her!


We went to the lake a few times...



Mason made All Stars and his team made it to state! So proud of him! 
And take a look at this little bleacher babe! She is the little sister of one of the players and I think she is such a doll! 

The Houston Dynamos v Seattle Sounders MLS game in Houston




Cake tasting and linen selection in Austin... So thankful for all of Erica's help with wedding stuff and have loved getting to see her so often! 


Manicures and pedicures with Emma! 
This was soooo fun! I loved getting to spend a little time with Emma by herself. She was so grown up and polite! What a little lady! I feel sure this will not be our last trip to the nail salon together and look forward to taking Georgia as well! 

Things are super busy around here with wedding planning taking up most of my time outside of work I leave little time for much else online... This explains my lack of blog posts but again I say... I'll try to be better ha. We've also been spending tons of time organizing the garage and cleaning out closets... Out with the old and in with the new...
Look at these little gems that recently found their way into my closet! I have been wanting them since last fall and can never find my size... Thanks Jeffrey! I LOVE them and you! 

Only five Saturdays until college football starts!!! Yes we are counting down the days at our house. 
32 days until Alabama and Baylor kickoff 
34 days until SMU kickoff
AND we didn't forget about our favorite NFL team...
41 days until Cowboy kickoff

Right now I'm off to take care of a sick puppy... Poor Beckham has been sick since Saturday and had to get a shot today :(

Happy Monday blog loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment