Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy Bees...

Things around here are wonderful but busy... Not slowing down anytime soon so were just enjoying every minute! Last week I drove to Waco after work on Tuesday to see Jeffrey. I had a pretty horrible day and just wanted to go spend some time with him. It did the trick! We went for a dinner date, shopped at Spice Village and went to bed early! Ahhh it's the little things! Wednesday morning started off with a bang! I went for coffee at my favorite little place... Common Grounds! Then I got nostalgic and drove around campus... BEAUTIFUL! Love Love Love Baylor! 


Tate came in town and we went to Home Depot to get stuff to make some beer pong tables. The one day it decides to rain in College Station it has to be the day we decide to be handy! Stopped at the red light at a main intersection by my house, winds up to 50mph, our boards stood no chance... They blew into the back windshield, over the top of my truck and landed smack in the middle of the intersection!!! Perfect! Luckily a nice young man in the car behind us stopped to help as others honked and looked on! 
Thursday Mom and Chandra came in town for the BIG move... Tate is officially in her apartment! Woo hoo! The weekend was filled with getting things decorated and organized! 

Sunday I drove to Houston bc I had an early morning flight to Pittsburg Monday morning. The oil show is fun, the weather is amazing, we made it back to our favorite place Carl's Tavern and I'll be home just in time for the long weekend. Theres only one small problem... The hotel has Sleep Number beds and I have no clue what my sleep number is! Last night I tried 15, 25, and 35 and still was not quite comfortable. Lets hope tonight I get it right, maybe I'll even try the other bed ha. 

Going away for the weekend with Jeffrey and coming home Sunday just in time to go to the SMU v aTm game with some friends! Ahhh life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment