Thursday, August 18, 2011

All things recent...

Last week I went to Abilene to spend time with Mel and her precious crew! Marshall was out of town for work so I went to lend a hand. I was absolutely ecstatic about staying with them... You see I was in Nuggs face 24-7 for the entire first year of her life reminding her that Im her favorite and to say Nonnie... Ive got some major catching up to do because the boys are two months old and it was my first time to see them!!! They had some catching up to do on Nonnie time! Don't panic I made sure to smother them with love and attention while I was there! I loved getting to spend time and catch up with Mel! 

Blue nails...check

(Not Pictured bc I left my camera at moms... Fail)
Blue Nonnie shirt...check

Sad to say I never actually wore my Nonnie shirt in a picture with the boys... Sigh... It's not like we were busy with 3 kids under the age of 2 or anything haha



Since I live in College Station and Aggie stuff is in abundance I decided to buy Laney and the boys some aTm outfits! We had a short lil photo shoot and I'm so glad we did! Look at these 3 sweeties! 

Friday Kaley came over to Sus's (my mom's) house to swim! She brought her twins (who are a month an a half older than The Morris boys) and her little boy Creed and it was such a fun afternoon! Loved getting to see them!

Then this past Sunday, August 14th, was my mom's Birthday!!! So glad I got to be there to celebrate with her! We went to Perinis and Alison and Michael joined us! After dinner we went back to moms house and enjoyed some time drinking beer by her pool... Even Madisen and James came over to party with us! 





I love you mom and hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! 

I came back to CS on Saturday and had the best Sunday Funday in awhile! Possibly EVER! It all started with brunch, mimosas, La Bodega, followed by Los Cucos Bar, going to see 30 Minutes or Less, the bar at the Bryan Movie Theatre, playing darts at Carneys Pub, Watching Big Brother, and Playing Password... Me and Erica vs the boys! We dominate even when outnumbered! 

August 13th marked 1 year since I moved from Abilene to CS... Wow it has flown by! I am so grateful I was able to move and be here with Jeffrey and still keep my job! Thanks Dad!
 I am so excited that in just 6 short days Tate is moving to CS! I cannot wait to see her everyday most days! My how I've missed her being part of my daily routine!!! 

Im finally recovered from all the fun of last weekend and back in my usual routine...can't believe it's already here again! Bring it on Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Just now seeing this post. LOVELY! We had so much fun with you being here!! You've got to show me how your make those photo collages. Presh!

    ReplyDelete