Monday, August 22, 2011

Friends, food, and Football...Favorites!

This past weekend was so much fun! Friday Martin and Rhonda came to CS to move Michael into his apartment. We started out at Chuys for dinner and then took them to Corner bar and to have a pickle juice shot! It was so nice to have a little piece of my Abilene life here in CS! 

Saturday Jeff and I went to Dallas to see friends and take our engagement pictures. SO MUCH FUN! Our photographer happens to also be a good friend of ours and is so sweet and talented... Jordi Bounds we love you and are so thankful for all of your hard work and time!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures! 
After pictures Jordi, Jeff and I met Mendy,Alex and Brady at Idle Rich Pub for a night out. Made me slightly wish we lived in Dallas so we could see these four more often! Time will tell hah. 




Sunday Jeff and I went to Kona Grill, shopping, and to see The Help. Such a good movie that I would definitely recommend seeing! That afternoon we drove to Arlington to my dads restaurant, The Fishbone, for some dinner and drinks with the Harrisons, their roommate Ashley, the Bounds, our roommate Cameron, before the game. Once at the stadium Peyton and his roommate met up with us and it was so much fun even though The Boys lost. 

Today starts Jeffreys away rotation in Waco, two weeks away... What will the circus and I do without him?!? Possibly something productive? Possibly eat junk food, watch chick flicks, and party with Tate?! You be the judge! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment