Monday, January 10, 2011

Cuties in Capes



I'm always searching books, blogs and Etsy for my next project so when I stumbled upon these childrens capes I was so excited! I really wanted to make Jeff's nieces, Emma and Georgia, some. I went to Etsy  to get a closer look and fell in love with the whole idea! I just knew they had to have one! I quickly went to the store and bought all the necessities but like always procrastinated actually completing them. Well I finally finished them and I'd say they were a hit! Take a look at these cuties in their new superhero capes!

Emma


Georgia

 




The girls didn't want to slow down long enough to take a picture but luckily Erica managed to snap a few action shots which I stole ha! Hopefully these capes will fuel their imaginations and make for many fun "adventures"! There was one little Sprout who isn't quite big enough for a superhero cape but he was given lots of love and attention!

Hayes


We are so lucky to get to spend lots of time with these little loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment