Monday, October 1, 2012

Here We Go Again...

Did you give up on me?
I bet you thought I had given up on my poor little blog! With Jeff being gone from home since August 5th and me traveling to spend as much time with him as possible blogging has taken a backseat really quickly. Plus my life lately is constantly documented on instagram I feel like I have nothing left to share...but what am I thinking I've got so much to share so
Let's get caught up in pictures...

August
We went to Padre to celebrate my moms 50th birthday...

All 3 of my aunts, my sister, Alison, Erica and Rhonda made the long trek for the special occasion!

We of course had to make matching tanks to commemorate our fun weekend.

Then Alison and I found the perfect hats to wear in Cancun for Kate's wedding weekend... Odd she said no to them...

September...
We went to Dallas for the Alabama v Michigan game at Cowboys Stadium! My dad was so nice and let us use the suite for the game and it worked out perfectly!

Then we went to Abilene to celebrate my Mennie and Pappa's 50th wedding anniversary!!!
I don't have any pictures except one from my phone so I'll have to get some from the photographer to share.

This past weekend I went to visit Jeffrey in Birmingham so Saturday morning we made the short drive to Tuscaloosa for the Bama V Ole Miss game. We met up with our friends from Alabama who we met last year in Vegas and had a wonderful time tailgating.

Now that we are all caught up be sure to check back soon because big news is coming!

1 comment:

  1. i love that you make fun shirts for every occasion! i need to learn how!

    ReplyDelete