Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday...

THURSDAY! Thursday already! Woo Hoo! We have been rockin' and rollin' this week...finally the work week is almost over! After a long convo over group text with 8 of my favorite girls last night I decided it was time to get it in gear and clean house from top to bottom, catch up on laundry and make an effort to get my act together for today! So glad I did because now I feel more than ready for this long weekend! Thanks for fueling my fire ladies!
Memorial Day weekend is always the official start of summer for this girl!
Which marks the beginning of Saturdays spent sippin sangria, trips to the lake, time at the beach, pool parties, bike rides, and camping trips (Erica make this happen)... and my personal favorite... GIRLS WEEKEND!
This Memorial Day weekend is no exception... it's here and it's screaming SUMMER!
Got a pool party in the books for Saturday, a new tank top in my closet, and last years red, white and blue swim suit just begging to be worn. Sad to say I won't be making it to the lake this weekend with my dad and Tate but with so many summer travel plans already scheduled I need a little time in CS.

While searching for must have items for summer and essentials for the pool party this weekend I stumbled across so many things I just love (especially things that are monogrammed) ... Here's a little peek...

This would be the perfect hat to wear on the lake...


Dying to get this for our trip to the beach this summer...



Who can say no to a Strawberry Riesling Slushie... 


This bucket is essential for backyard gatherings this summer... can be used to hold towels or ice down drinks... I think I need two of them!


And what girl doesn't need a good maxi dress for the summer...

Hope you have more self control than I do... pretty sure I will be the proud new owner of these items very soon! :D

Bring on the holiday weekend, hot dogs, hamburgers, beer, and cold desserts!



No comments:

Post a Comment