Thursday, May 17, 2012

Abilene...

Last week I got to work from our home office in Abilene and spend time with my friends and family there...nothing ever compares to going home! I cried like a baby on Sunday when I had to leave! I spent most of the week out by moms or dads pool, shopping, and eating at all my favorite places.

Wednesday night Dad came to Mom's house to celebrate the end of Tate's freshman year of college over dinner and margaritas! I have said it before and Im sure I'll say it a million more times but I just love that my parents are still friends and get together with Tate and I so we don't always have to split time! Thursday night I went to see the lil Morris kids... I just love that Laney always remembers me! My heart melted as she proped her little self right next to me on the couch and rested her head upon my arm as she showed me her games on the ipad and told me all about Yo Gabba Gabba's circus episode! That lil girl has had this Nonnie wrapped around her finger since before she was born! Parker and Brooks are at such a fun age right now, so curious, crawling like crazy, and just best friends! Cant wait to attend their 1st birthday party in just a few weeks!
Friday night we went to Western Heritage with Dad and some of his friends and then went to have a few beers with Mel, Marsh and Janson.

Saturday we took it easy, attempted to see the Avengers but it was sold out... Bummer!

Sunday we celebrated my mom at lunch at The Beehive, then said our tearful goodbyes so we could get on the road back to CS in time to celebrate Jeff's mom at Pei Wei for dinner!

It's weird being back in CS and Tate being home for summer... It's been a very long 5 days without her... Oh August please come quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment