Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Playing catch up...

Whoa!!! Has it really been that long since my last post! Here's a look back at March and April to get us back on track...
My cousin Ben got married...
We went to Chicago over Jeff's Spring Break! We shopped, relaxed, watched a lot of college basketball, ate, drank and celebrated St Patty's Day in a BIG way...

Then Tate's 19th Birthday came along and we celebrated her special day with a nice dinner at The Republic followed by a little cake at our house...


We went to Harlingen to spend Easter with the Lists...

Erica gave me this... Which made.my.weekend!

The following week was Rach's birthday so we went out for dinner and drinks...

Jeff and I took an impromptu trip to Lake Charles one weekend...

Then my manager and his wife welcomed this precious little one...
Rebecca Ann Morris
I was lucky enough to get to spend a few hours with her on Friday... So sweet I could just spend all day holding her!
If you're still reading you'll be glad to know that brings us to this past weekend... Cinco de Mayo, Mel&Marsh came to CS and so did E and Daniel and Sus...we had so much fun!


the cups we had made for the weekend...
Woo hoo feels good to be all caught up! Another post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment