Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig...

Monday I left CS around 5:45am and headed to Houston to catch a flight to Lafayette for an oil show. Fog in Dallas threw my entire day of travel into a total disarray! Ended up spending multiple hours at the airport, missing my connection, having to fly to New Orleans and drive two and a half hours to Lafayette... LONG DAY! Luckily the rest of the week was much less stressful and quite fun. I had time in the evenings to relax at the hotel, catch up on blogging and eat tons of excellent Cajun food! 


Friday I flew back to Houston, met my sister at the airport, went to pick up my dad at the office, and then went to the mall to do some damage to his pocketbook ;D 
We had Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then stayed the night at Hotel ZaZa. Saturday morning was fun and refreshing! Started off with a massage at ZaZa and then had a nice brunch at Benjy's before we headed back to CS. That afternoon I did one of the things i love the most...watched football at the house with the circus and Jeff. Hope everyone is enjoyed the weekend with their loved ones as well!   



No comments:

Post a Comment