Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Landrie's Birthday...

My precious little cousin turned 6 last Friday! I remember being in my dorm room and getting the call from my Papa telling me Aunt Cat was in labor. I rushed to College Station to get in the car with Aunt Sharon and Uncle so we could go to Houston to see her! She's had us all wrapped around her finger since then! She is sweet, sassy, girlie, beautiful, and I can't believe she is already 6 years old! Mom and I went to Lake Jackson for the weekend to celebrate with her!

Saturday morning we went to Landrie's soccer game and gave out cupcakes for her birthday after the game. She had the biggest crowd there by far... in fact there were more of us in our family/Landrie's fans than the rest of the teams families combined haha. After the game we went to eat for my cousin Don's birthday which was on Sunday and he turned the big 1-5!!!









It was a big day for Jeff Alabama....They played LSU and the game was a big one, the biggest this season! I wasn't watching the game with Jeffrey at Corner or watching from Bryant Denny Stadium with Erica, Daniel, Mike and Rach but I WAS watching! This was the second year in a row for a little heart break for all the Bama fans but hopefully we will get the chance to play them again very soon ;D...ROLL TIDE!
This is the scarf that Alison and her grandma made me for my birthday! Isn't it so cute!!! I just love it! (Please ignore my dirty hair, little kids soccer games come early in the morning)

I had a wonderful weekend with the family and such a fun time traveling with my mom! Now I'm back in CS, working, tying up loose ends for wedding stuff and making 30 to do list along with a million check list so I don't forget anything for or before the wedding ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment