Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeffrey...

Yesterday we celebrated this guy...
Isn't he handsome!

Anyway, he turned 26 yesterday!
Friday night he and my dad went to Shreveport to have a little guys night out gambling and what not.
Saturday we went to lunch with my dad, worked on stuff around the house, watched college football, and then had a Birthday Eve dinner like no other!
I made basil mozzarella and tomato salad, olive bruschetta, chicken spaghetti (maybe I'll get around to posting the recipe later today), and a coconut creme pie! I even made extras of everything so my sweet sissy could have some the next day! I ate waaayyyy too much but thoroughly enjoyed every bite.



On his special day we went to breakfast with the family and then spent the afternoon watching NFL at Mike and Rach's! It was nice and relaxing... and was a plus that I got to see Rach so we could go over our crazy week and things that still need to be done before this Friday!

Wedding is in just 5 days!! AHHHHH I better get off this computer and get busy!

1 comment:

  1. I want the chicken spaghetti recipe and the bruschetta stuff too!! YUM and D would love it! Happy Birthday to my little brother! Love Y'all!

    ReplyDelete