Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday Week and BBQ...

Last week was AMAZING! We celebrated my Birthday for 6 days straight! We ate at several of my favorite places, my mom and our friend Chandra came in town, everyone made sure my quarter of a century birthday celebration went perfectly! I could not be more grateful! 






Saturday, some of Jeff's family friends, Liz and Robert, and our mutual family friends, Mark and MaryAnne threw us a Bar-B-Q to celebrate our upcoming marriage (only 25 days away! :D but who's counting). I debated for weeks what to wear because I had a huge dilemma... the BBQ would be held on a Saturday! SATURDAY=BAMA GAME DAY! I needed to dress cute but had to wear Crimson because to not wear Crimson on game day is not really an option around our house. I was so happy when my mom found me these jeans!

It was so much fun and we had such a good turnout. Mark is an awesome cook and prepared fried fish, fried oysters, sausage, brisket, and shrimp étouffée... It was to die for and I ate many more plates full than I care to share. Not to mention Liz made a fabulous Italian Cream cake and a strawberry cake! I'm unsure who enjoyed them more...me or Georgia ha. Hayes loved being outside and LOVED playing in the dirt! One of my favorite parts of the day was how much time I got to spend with Emma. She tends to be shy when there is a lot of people around but Saturday she spent tons of time sitting in my lap and talking to my family. I was thrilled because I always tell them so much about the kids and loved having everyone in the same place! 








My Aunt Sharon, Uncle, and cousins Mason and Morgan came out and I was so glad they did! It was so nice having them there! It started at 3 and we all stayed until around 9 talking, watching Bama and the Rangers, playing washers and eating more food every time we passed the food table! We are so blessed to have such good friends and family! 
my mom and Aunt Sharon (sisters)





1 comment:

  1. Love those Crimson jeans and LOVE that picture of little Hayes! How precious. Looks like y'all had a great time. Can't wait to see you SO SOON!!

    ReplyDelete