Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 25th!

We all know how bad of a blogger I am BUT I could not let this day pass without telling
Miss Natalie McCarty...soon to be STEVENS... HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!



Nat I can't believe you are halfway to 50! JK but seriously I am so lucky that you are one of my best friends. You are one of those true friends that if anything ever happened I know I could always count on you to be there. I have so many great memories with you and I cant wait to share many many many more together!



I love that this one little ginger bread house took us all night to make and we were so proud of the finished project!



I love that you are about to marry JEFFREY and yalls sweet little zoo family!


I love that you always make tees or tanks for every event...it wouldn't be a real party without one!



I love how you always are down for a party and everyone getting together when we are all intown. You definantly pull the group together and we can always count on you to arrange the plans!



I love how you are such a great big sister and there for Kaityln whenever she needs you.


I love how GWGs can always count on you to provide us with more pink things than we thought were possible....


and we ALL love it too!


I love how you are a BAMA fan and never miss a game with Jeff!


I love how obsessed you are with kids and think they are your own!



More than anything though, I love that you are on of my very best friends!


I hope you have a great 25th birthday Nat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment