Saturday, October 8, 2011

Homeowners...

Such an exciting time for several of our friends... Check out these new homeowners! 
B and Cale

Molly and Tim

Meh and Al

Ali
Since I can't make it to see each and everyone of their new homes just yet I decided to make some housewarming gift baskets. Alison recently relocated and now lives in Dallas so I thought I would send her one also! All I needed was a few baskets, mason jars, mini cookies of all sorts, popcorn, mini bottles of champagne and cake vodka... because what's a celebration without champagne and cake vodka am I right? I had so much fun putting them all together and waiting to hear from everyone as they received them! 



I got to take B and Cale theirs in person on Saturday and I'm so glad I did! Their home is BEAUTIFUL! Sad I didn't take any pictures while I was there but Im certain I will be going back to Katy to visit them very soon!

I had some extra sweets and decided to send them to the sweetest little girls I know... Emma and Georgia! I added in a few Halloween ditties, some love for Erica and Hayes, and their treat was ready to be shipped! 



Congratulations my friends! Enjoy your new homes!  

1 comment:

  1. So crafty, Nat! Love these little baskets. You're such a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete