Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up...

Here is our weekend in photos...

I got my nails done Thursday to get ready for the Bama Game...

Friday Jeffrey and I went to dinner at Los Cucos and then went to see The Debt... It was a great movie and I would totally recommend seeing it

Before the movie I saw this cupcake and just had to have it...
Jeffrey waited patiently while I ate it...

Then after the movie I tripped and fell on our way out... I got this lovely scape and a sprained ankle...

Jeff was such a saint and took really good care of me... Im not sure what was hurt worse, my ankle or my pride...

Saturday morning I met, Rach and her sister Sarah for brunch at one of our favorite places...



I'll give you three guesses where we went  after brunch and the first two don't count...


We hung out and watched football there until the Bama game and then moved our party to Mike and Rach's, ordered pizza and watched the games.

Today has been low key, church, lunch with the soon to be in laws, nap, icing my ankle, and doing a million wedding things that I have put off for far too long!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!   


No comments:

Post a Comment