Sunday, September 18, 2011

Freezer Friendly...

Yep that's right... At the Jeff Stevens home were all about freezing meals! Mike and Rach recently got a cookbook called Dinner is Ready and once they tried it out I was just dying to get one! So while I was in Pennsylvania Jeffrey called and informed me that he had a surprise waiting at home for me. When I returned from PA I was beyond excited at the sight of our garage... There it was... A GARAGE FREEZER!!! I have been crying in my beer saying how I really really wanted to make meals and freeze them but there was just no room in our freezer inside. Jeffrey, you're the best!!! 
Dinner is Ready is a cookbook that gives you freezer friendly recipes so that you can cook enough meals in one day to last you a month and keep them in the freezer until you are ready to prepare them. We are LOVING them! Everything we have had has been delicious. Tate and Mimi were a HUGE help and I couldn't have done it without them! The meals are for families so we split them with the girls and I can't say thank you enough for all of their help! I looked like a crazy lady at the grocery store and felt like one after seven hours worth of cooking! It has been so nice though coming home and not having to fully prepare a meal and not having all of the dishes to do... go ahead... TRY IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment