Monday, March 21, 2011

Kaley's baby shower...


Saturday my mom and I hosted a baby shower for Kaley a lifelong friend of our family. She has Creed who will be 3 in June and is expecting twins in May. The shower for Slade and Blakesley couldn't have been better! We had such a fabulous turn out!


I ordered pink and blue thumbprint cookies and petifores from McKays. We also snacked on veggies, ranch dip, quiche, chips and salsa. We set up two 10 person tables, one blue for the little boy and one pink for the little girl.




When opening presents we made sure to tell Kaley to lay a recieving blanket over her lap since she was wearing a dress... well I obviously should have done this myself because looking at all the pictures from that time I sure was not sitting so pretty. Oops! Make a note of that for next time I decide to sit in front of a group of people in a dress haha... the good thing is it must not have been that noticable because neither my mom nor sister said anything to me about it at the actual shower.

not so lady like





Tate and Sus had been in the Bahamas for a week if you cannot tell
We love you Gran and cannot wait to meet your precious little babies!






No comments:

Post a Comment