Monday, March 21, 2011

Felt Food Frenzy...

Last weekend was Emmas birthday party and for awhile now I knew that I wanted to make her a picnic basket but of course waited to start it. I love picnics... LOVE them! I love looking at picnic baskets online...
Like this one...

(Picnic Time Photo Credit)
And my personal favorite...

(Picnic Time Photo Credit)

If I could justify spending that money I would already own one of these beauties! I am so excited for longer days and nice warm weather... I see picnics a plenty once Jeff takes his big exam in June that is.
I called Mendy and she had the perfect idea to go along with my picnic basket for E... FELT FOOD! Yes! Felt food why didn't I think of that! I had seen it last year on etsy when I was making the felt playhouse but had not thought of it since. I went to the store after work and got the supplies and got started! All in all I like the way it turned out but I must say I am not so great at making felt slices of bread :/


I also made a picnic blanket to go along with it.


The basket I got from Hobby Lobby and covered it with fabric and added a ruffle... I just love how it turned out!


Check out Erica's blog for all the fun party details!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Laney loves her felt fruit that attaches to her playhouse, so I'm sure she would love some more felt food! Nonnie....get on that! Haha.

    ReplyDelete