Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bachelorette Bar Crawl...

When trying to decide what to do for Rach's Last hoorah I searched and searched the web, read tons of blogs, lost some sleep, but then finally decided on a bachelorette bar crawl! What better way to celebrate one of my favorite party girls than with a day devoted to the diva herself, drinking, dining and dancing!
Much like Melissa's party I made invitations, tshirts, water bottle labels, and booked rooms at Hotel ZaZa!
Mendy, Melanie, and Alison helped me with all these shirts on our craft weekend!!! Thank you thank you thank you ladies!!!




Once the weekend was finally here Erica and I headed north on I-45 with high expectations and ready for a good time! We got there early so we could fill the water bottles with pink panty dropper punch, pick the cupcakes up from The Cupcakery, and make sure everyone arrived on time to board the trolley... What trolley?! I thought you might be wondering how we were getting around all day... The McKinney Ave Trolley! I rented the trolley for the afternoon and it was perfect! It's byob, gets you to all your favorite bars in Uptown Dallas, has a patient driver and much more room than we could ever fill!



We ended the afternoon at The Trophy Room... A lot of the girls rode the mechanical bull a time or two but I opted out and just stuck with capturing the fun in pictures ha. It was soon time to return to ZaZa to get ready for the night and do a little lingerie shower. We had reservations that night at 8:30 at Private Social but after waiting an hour and a half past our reservation time we decided to go grab something fast and get on with our evening. I will be going back to Private Social in the very near future I hope because I am still dying to try it and it was a fun place to have drinks while we waited. We scarfed down a quick bite and hit up Knox street pub where we met up with Madisen and James! The rest of the night was spent drinking and dancing!
Bachelorette Bar Crawl was a success!!!



On our way out of town Erica and I stopped in to see Dan and Kendra and their two kiddos! Aren't these two adorable!
Baby Olivia
Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment