Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lately...

Wednesday night my cousin Morgan and I went to Hurricane Harrys to see Eli Young Band. It was so much fun! We had dinner at Garpez and then went to the concert. I loved getting to spend time with her and meeting several of her friends! Here's a few pictures I took from my phone bc my camera battery wasn't charged... Yayyyy Nat! Ha




Friday night I went over to Mike and Rach's new house... WOW! It is amazing! Rach is so good at decorating and the house itself is stunning. It also has a pool so Saturday they hosted the first of hopefully many pool parties... this one was for Mike's Birthday/new house/stock the bar! Friday night we made jello shots, signs, and cupcakes! I sadly did not get any pictures on Saturday at the actual party but let me just say it was a BLAST! Erica and Daniel came in town for it and as always it was great spending time with them! Saturday Erica had plans to go see some of her girl friends and their kids here in CS and Jeff had to study so Daniel and I went for beer, crawfish and wings with Josh and Fitz. After that we picked up Erica and Hayes and were off to the party! Jeff got to come later in the night and we were all so happy he did! Poor guy spends his entire day and night all alone studying! June 1st cant come soon enough in our home! Maybe after his test is we can make it to San Antonio to see Erica, Daniel and the kids!


Sunday we went to lunch with E, Dan and the kids at The Chicken. Georgia was too cute at the table making sure to ask Uncle Toodge (Jeffrey) if he wanted to share her chicken or her cheerios. When I put my left over food on Jeff's plate she was quick to tell me not to do that and made sure Toodge knew that I put it over there ha. After lunch we spent the rest of the day catching up on some long overdue laundry and then went to see Bridesmaids. It was pretty funny I must say!

This week were taking it easy... with a little of this...

 and a little of this...

Beckham and Lexi have been supporting one of their favorite little league teams... The Rangers! Rockin their #7 shirts for their favorite Harvey Rangers player... my little cousin Mason! They just loved getting out of the house and going to the field. Beckham is great on a leash but Lexi refuses to walk more than a few steps before she decides to lay down... SOOOO as silly as it might seem a few years ago when she was a puppy I decided to get her a dog stroller... She loves it and proudly sits in it to watch Mason play ha. 

Happy Tuesday Blog Buds! 










No comments:

Post a Comment